- Stéphane LACROIX, SHIOZAKI Yuki, and YOKOTA Takayuki, The Muslim Brotherhood within Islamic geopolitical dynamics: Developments in Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Egypt. 2019. repository
- Adam SABRA, Between the Private and Public Spheres: Charity and State Intervention in Mamluk Egypt, 2018. repository
SIAS Working Paper Series
- SHIOZAKI, Yuki, Humanosphere for the Rohingya Refugees: Circumstances in Burma/Myanmar, and Settlement in Malaysia, Indonesia and Pakistan, 2019(in Japanese). repository
- HOSOYA, Sachiko, Thalassemia and Three Iranian Patient Activists: Their pursuit of Advocacy, 2019. repository
- KATO Hiroshi, IWASAKI Erina, KITAZAWA Yoshiyuki, USUKI Haruka, and YOSHITOSHI Makoto, Study of Kafr Ma village: Social Structure and Its Transformation of a Mountain Village in North-Western Jordan, 2017(in Japanese). repository
- SUGAHARA Yumi (ed.) Comparative Study of Southeast Asian Kitabs (4): Local and Global Dynamism in Transformation of Islamic Tales. 2016. repository
- KOBAYASHI Yasuko (Written and edited), The situation of thought as revealed in publications of the late colonial period, 2016(in Japanese). repository
- YOKOTA Takayuki (Written and edited), Revisiting Islamism in the Middle East after the Arab Spring. 2015.
- KAWASHIMA Midori (ed.), Islam in cultural interactions: manuscript art, stories, and dress in Southeast Asia: proceedings of the symposium organized by the NIHU Program for Islamic Area Studies on October 19, 2013, 2015(in Japanese). repository
- SUGAHARA Yumi (ed.) Comparative Study of Southeast Asian Kitabs(3): Papers on the Story of Isra Mi`raj Presented at the Sophia University Workshop on May 18, 2013. 2015. repository
- HATORI Mina (Written and edited), The international situation and Malay world in the 1920s and 30s, 2014(in Japanese). repository
- KAWASHIMA Midori (ed.), KUSHIMOTO Hiroko and SHIOZAKI Yuki(Contributors), Comparative Study of Southeast Asian Kitabs(2): Paper on Tasawwuf and Fatwa Texts Presented at the Sophia University Workshop on May 20, 2012. 2014. repository
- WAKAKUWA Ryo, Source Material Concerning Islam and Women’s Liberation in the Period of the Tunisia Protectorate – “Sharia and our Women in Society” by al-Tahir al-Haddad, with a Focus on the First Chapter concerning Legistration –, 2014(in Japanese). repository
- KOBAYASHI Yasuko (ed.), Asian Muslims and modernity : from the viewpoint of publications by Muslims in the 1930s, 2013(in Japanese). repository
- FUKUNAGA Koichi, Relevant texts on the early days of the Muslim brotherhood, centered on "memoirs of the preaching and the preacher" by Hasan al-Banna, 2013(in Japanese). repository
- SHIRATANI Nozomi, The Moroccan Islamist movement and its charter: a movement of unity and reform, 2013(in Japanese). repository
- TAKAO Kenichiro, Basic bibliography on modern Sufism, 2012(in Japanese). repository
- YASUDA Shin, A bibliography of studies on Islam and tourism, 2012(in Japanese). repository
- SUGAHARA Yumi (ed.) Comparative Study of Southeast Asian Kitabs: Papers of the Workshop held at Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan on October 23, 2011. 2012. repository
- TORIYA Masato, Primary Historical Sources of the Pashtuns in Afghanistan and British India: My Life and Struggle: The Memoirs of 'Abd al-Ghaffār Khān, 2012(in Japanese). repository
- ARAI Kazuhiro (ed.), Islamic Southeast Asia Connected by Jawi Script: Prefaces of the First Issues of Jawi Periodicals with Transliterations, Translations and Commentaries, 2012(in Japanese). repository
- AKAHORI Masayuki, Basic Bibliography on the American Muslim Studies.2011(in Japanese).
- SEKI Kanako, Letters of Abd al-Karim al-Khattabi and Historical Documents based on Interviews : In relation to the Rif War in Spanish Morocco. 2011(in Japanese). Cover / Table of Contents（PDF）
- KAWASHIMA Midori (ed.), Tonan Ajia Isuramu no Tenkai: Chi no Kakushin to Dentatsu no Shoso (Development of Islam in Southeast Asia: Innovation and Transmission of knowledge), 2011(in Japanese). repository
- KAWASHIMA Midori, ARAI Kazuhiro, Oman FATHURAHMAN, Ervan NURTAWAB, SUGAHARA Yumi, YANAGIYA Ayumi eds., A Provisional Catalogue of Southeast Asian Kitabs of Sophia University. 2010(in Japanese). Cover / Table of Contents（PDF）
- WAKAMATSU Hiroki, Basic Bibliography on the Alevi Studies. 2010(in Japanese). Cover / Table of Contents（PDF）
- TAKAOKA Yutaka, MIZOBUCHI Masaki, Lebanon Hizbullah's Political Strategy and the "Resistance Society": The Narratives about the Resistance and the Spirit of Martyrdom. 2010(in Ja5anese).
- WAKAKUWA Ryo, Selected Texts of the Tunisian Ulama concerning Secularism during the Independence Period. 2010(in Japanese). Cover / Table of Contents（PDF）
- WATANABE Shoko, Selected Texts of the Association of Algerian Muslim Ulama. 2009(in Japanese).
- TAKAOKA Yutaka, Hizbullah's Open Letter and the Will of Shaikh Shams al-Din : Hizbullah, Its Outlook on the World and Future. 2008(in Japanese).
- MIZOBUCHI Masaki, Bibliography of Studies on Islamic Movements and Organizations. 2007(in Japanese).
- KAWASHIMA Midori, ARAI Kazuhiro, YAMAMOTO Hiroyuki, compilers, Proceedings of the Symposium on Bangsa and Umma: A Comparative Study of People-Grouping Concepts in the Islamic Areas of Southeast Asia. 2007. Cover / Table of Contents（PDF）
Please let us know the desired back number and the number of copies, as well as the address of the recipient.
Center for Islamic Studies at Sophia University (Ichigaya Campus)
7-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8554 Japan
TEL & FAX: +81-3-3238-4073